Shubhalaxmi Savings is a product that is offered to employers and organizations as payroll package for their employees.
The account has been designed from an employee’s perspective. The aim with this product is to provide the best banking solution and help improve the financial well being of all your employees – the most important asset in any organization.
Eligibility: If you are older than 18 years of age.
- Overdraft facility of up to 1.5 times the monthly payroll amount or NPR 1.0 mio, whichever is lower (upon completion of 6 months of payroll relationship)
- Dedicated RM to assist with payroll services and personal loan facilities of employer’s staff
Complete e-Banking Package @ NPR 299 or as per Schedule of Service Charges.
- For Salaried Employees – Minimum 5 accounts per employer/organization is required*
- Free – Complete Green Banking Package for the first year **
- Personal Accident Insurance of NPR 500,000 to account holder***
- No more ATM Cash Withdrawal Fee within Nepal
- Laxmi Bank ATMs – Any number of times
- Non Laxmi Bank ATMs – 3 withdrawals per month
- DMAT account with Laxmi Capital Market Ltd.
- Free Cheque Book Issuance
- Save NPR 250 on issuance of USD VISA Travel Card
- Draft / Manager’s Cheque issuance @ NPR 100 for personal/family use
- Any Branch Banking Services (ABBS) including Cheque Book requests
- ASBA/C-ASBA service
- Permanent/Confirmed staff will be eligible for
- Pre-approved Credit Card limit up to 1.5 times the Gross Salary or NPR 100,000 whichever is lower
- Personal Loan facility up to 6 times the Gross salary or NPR 1,500,000****
- Free VISA Debit Card*
- Mero Share Account
- Email Solution
- Internet Banking Subscription
- Mobile Banking with Viber Banking Services
Required Documents :
- Residential address in Nepal
- Copy of National ID card
- Passport Size photograph (2)
- Valid Passport (for foreign nationals)
- Letter from the Indian Embassy (for Indian Nationals without a passport)
- An additional ID card such as license, student ID card or Passport (if available).
- Water or Electricity Bills.