Get Home loan of up to Rs.10,000,000.00 at attractive rates starting at 9.42% p.a. with flexible tenures of up to 25 years. The processing fee varies between 0% and 1% of the loan amount.
Global IME Bank Loan Details
Global IME Bank
Up to 25 yearsLoan Tenure
Up to Rs.10000000
Owning a house is dream to many. Global IME bank not only provide home loan at competetive interest rate but also in a hassle-free way.
- Individual- Nepalese Citizen above 21 years. Spouse/father/mother/brother/sister (living in single family) will also be eligible as a co-applicant with personal guarantee.
- Salaried individual, self-employed persons, Company/firm having sufficient income and cash flow to serve debt.
- Sufficient income source to repay at the satisfaction of the Bank.
- Company (Pvt./Public)/Proprietorship/Partnership (duly registered with the concerned government authority) proposing to use the apartments for residential use.
- Purchase of loan is subject to the satisfactory debt servicing to other Banks/FIs.
- EMI /EQI– 50% of gross income.
- EMI /EQI– 80% of uncommitted (disposable) income.
- Acceptable collateral to the bank (the residential property being purchased).
- • 2 Passport size photo of applicant.
- • Photocopy of Citizenship certificate of applicant and guarantor.
- • Photocopy of Tax/PAN/VAT certificate along with registration certificate.
- • Photocopy of Article of Association and Memorandum of Association if applicable.
- • Board resolution to avail loan in case of company.
- Purchase of residential plot (land) and to construct residential building.
- Purchase of Individual houses / Residential apartments.
- Purchase of Bungalow / Apartment constructed by builders/ developers.
- Refinancing of already built residential land and building.
- Renovation, modification, extension of existing building.
- Purchase of loan from another bank or financial institutions.
- Competitive Premium rate.
- Flexible Repayment Schedule: Monthly (EMI) or quarterly (EQI) basis.
- Fast approval process.
- Prompt services.
- Facility available in all branches.
- Tenure: up to 25 years.
- Financing up to 50% of fair market value of property within Kathmandu Valley and 60% outside Kathmandu valley.
- Grace period up to one year
- Counseling to help better financing by our Relationship Managers throughout the process