Get Education loan of up to Rs.5,000,000.00 at attractive rates starting at 10.87% p.a. with flexible tenures of up to 10 years.
Himalayan Bank Offers simplified and customer-oriented Himalayan Bank Education Loan for your aspiration of getting higher education. This loan covers higher study loan for both inside or outside the country.
|Loan Type||Term Loan||Overdraft|
|Loan Limit||Minimum Rs. 0.50 Million to Maximum Rs. 5.00 Million||Maximum Up to Rs. 1.00 Million|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 10 Years||1 year having renewal option|
|Loan Repayment||35% of the total term loan availed along with interest and remaining 65% of the total term loan shall be paid on later half.||Quarterly Interest Payment (Principal amount shall be paid at the end of the loan tenure.|
Quarterly Interest Payment (Principal amount shall be paid at the end of the loan tenure)
Saral Banking Sewa is solely a loan comparison site of Nepal. We just help you to find a perfect loan . For that our customer care team is always ready to guide you with banking process. We donot guarantee any kind of loan to a customer. And the loan shown here can be change any time.